Baltimore and the War of 1812
War Games! - Game Pieces & Board
Additional Materials Needed:
- tape or glue sticks
- 4 dice of different colors -- can be made from wooden blocks sponge
cubes, or cube cutout models (located on the last page of this
section) - must be numbered as follows:
To prepare the game pieces and board, follow these steps:
- Cut the game piece paper in half so that each player can prepare
their own materials.
- Each player needs to make two dice to match the diagrams (unless
already provided). Color code the key diagram with the dice.
- Color the ships, cut them out, fold along the dotted lines, and
glue the centers together, like this:
- Use the movement diagram to remind you of the legal moves your
ship(s) can make.
British Game Pieces
Click on the image to view a full sized game board to print.