Pride of Baltimore II offers an exclusive venue and–with her sleek hull, raked masts and intricate rigging–a dramatic setting for any event.
Complete the form below to book a sailing charter or dockside reception aboard Pride II.
Per U.S. Coast Guard regulations:
- Maximum number of passengers for underway sailing charter = 32
- Maximum number of people for dockside reception = 100, or more if there is permission to use dock (usually by permit)
1. Review below calendar for available dates. Please note:
- Based on our experience, we recommend two-hour charters and receptions.
- Times listed on the calendar are possible start times. For example, “6pm Available” is a 6-8 p.m. charter. There is a certain amount of flexibility regarding start times. Please list your preference in the form below and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Pride’s ports of call are indicated on the calendar and subject to change. For example, with advanced notice, an event can take place in Annapolis instead of Baltimore.
- If there is interest in using the vessel during a date/time not listed on the calendar (or when in ports outside of the Chesapeake Bay - e.g. Charleston, SC, Bermuda, Boston, MA), call Pride, Inc. at 410.539.1151 or send an email to email@example.com.
2. Fill out the form as completely as possible.
3. Click "Submit." Pride, Inc. staff will confirm your event within two business days. This confirmation will include a registration link that you can send to your guests. Private Charter and Reception FAQs can be found here. Catering Guidelines can be found here.
We will work with you to make your event unique–leaving an unforgettable impression on your guests!